Updated: Jul 1
Looking for fun events in Black Mountain? Every few weeks we will be posting a sampling of our favorite upcoming events. 🔥 Please reach out if you have happenings in the neighborhood that you would like to share!
This week ----
1. Tuesday: Open Mic Night @ White Horse . Directly downtown with a creative bar and indoor/outdoor seating. Come see our local talent shine! 7pm-9pm.
2. Tuesday: Trivia @ Lookout Brewery. Enjoy great company, new friends and their delicious local brews on tap! 6:30pm-8:30pm
3. Wednesday: Black Mountain College Museum Arts Center is hosting a virtual conversation around Southern Equality in conjunction with the featured exhibit I AM A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD open to the public until August 14th @ 120 College Street. 1pm --
4. Thursday: Join us in Veterans Park to take in the sun and listen to a free concert by The Maggie Valley Band. The Miller sisters and friends created the band in the Maggie Valley foothills and have taken their act across the US and abroad. 6pm-8pm.
5. Saturday: The Black Mountain Tailgate is on its second week of the summer! Every week the market features fresh local produce and predominantly organic farmers of vegetables, small fruits, cut flowers, cheeses, and pasture-raised meats. Come support the community! 9am-12pm.
6. Saturday: The Big Used Book Sale is held in the parking lot of The Black Mountain Library and is sure to hold some literally surprises both new and old! There are thousands of books and audiobooks available for purchase. All proceeds from the sale support the Black Mountain Public Library. 10am-2pm.
Enjoy, Black Bear Realty WNC